Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blogger in training




Okay its been 5 days since my last post.I am still getting the hang of this whole blogging thing. So what have I been up to Hmmmmmmmmm besides the usual work,football,kidzone,art classes etc. I know you all want adoption news.The switch is done! We pulled our dossier together in 1 day.Our new agency has it in their hands at this moment. So when will the news of referral come,I am hoping before christmas.Dear Hubby thinks Tuesday,yeah he thinks this tuesday, is it possible ,Yep I have seen 2 familes now get their referrals within days of there referral. So I am quickly rushing to finish the room.I painted this weekend,the bookcase and changing table/dresser were ordered monday(approx date to come in Dec 22) and hopefully this week I will go get the crib. I pulled out an adoption baby book that was given to us in april,time to start writing. So we are finally feeling like this is going to happen! And really fast! The pictures here is the furniture we ordered

No comments: