Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tagged!!!

Okay not sure how this tagging thing works.I see people get tagged all the time so I guess I get to join the club. I feel so special. Thankyou Theresa So if your interested heres 6 quirks about me:

1- I am addicted to Rubbermaid containers and labels LOL. With four kids you gotta try and be organized right?? My kids think I am crazy, but if everything has its own place then you shouldn't lose anything right? A label maker for Xmas would be perfect, hint hint to my family

2-Christmas is my favorite Holiday- My family thinks I am insane I have 7 full size xmas trees,each having its own theme.I decorate them all myself with the exception of my family tree. We have the family tree which goes in the family room, NY giants tree in the upstairs hallway, gingerbread tree in my kitchen, silver tree in dining room, gold tree in the formal living room, rustic country one in my room and a shopping theme tree in Caitlyns room.Yes I am insane

3-I buy myself a bouquet of flowers every week.I love fresh flowers and it makes me feel good.So every week while food shopping I buy flowers

4-I am addicted to gymboree but I think everyone knows that already. I have no clue how big Kennedy will be but she has a full closet of gymboree clothes.

5-I am a slob when it comes to my car.LOL my house I am fanatical about keeping clean but my car is embarrassing.We are always on the go so the car just gets a beating

6-I must start my day with starbucks!!! At $5 a coffee I work just to pay for my coffee. I will drive 15 minutes out of my way to get it.

Okay so thats it I guess I have to tag 2 people now hmmm who shall it be?????
I am going to tag Holly
and jen

have fun ladies
Here are your rules. 6 quirks, no tag back, link to the person who tagged you, and leave them a comment to let them know you've tagged them.

No comments: