Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sad day for Carson

Most of you know how much Carson loves the game of football however I don't think anyone realized how much he loved his actual football. His football he has slept with him for as long as I can remember.His football has gone to school with him everyday.His football has traveled by plane to Florida,by car to North Carolina and visited many Long Island beaches. I envisioned saving this ball til he went pro(hey ya never know). Well somehow his football came to practice tonight but when practice was over his football was no where to be found. You can not imagine how sad I am and how sad I am for him. I am hoping that somehow it accidentally made it into someone elses bag and at tomorrows game Carson will be reunited with it. Pray we find it I'm not sure a replacement will do!

No comments: