Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Matilda Jane-ohh my

No thats not the name we have chosen for our next child LOL. Its a clothing company.I seriously have a Peyton shopping problem. I love buying her clothes,hair bows,etc. Yes I had a girl before but when I had Caitlyn I was a single mama and dressing her was mostly through hand me downs-3 boys later and then Peyton. I know i have a problem but I am savy ! I usually only buy on clearance, have a coupon,buy ebay,thrift shop etc. So although I buy alot I dont spend alot. Anyway I was shopping at gymboplace.com (its a community of people who sell their used gymboree clothing) I came accross the brand Matilda Jane and oh my !!!! I did my research and they very rarely have sales and on ebay a used outfit will cost as much as if I bought it new UGH UGH UGH-so what does one do ? Yes I splurged ughhh I bought Peyton an outfit UGHHHH-dont ask which one cause I cant remember there were too many to choose -I convinced myself I can make the money back by reselling it on ebay when we are done-so patiently or not so patiently waiting for the postman
here is the website if you have a girl I suggest you stay away lol

No comments: