Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Matilda Jane-ohh my

No thats not the name we have chosen for our next child LOL. Its a clothing company.I seriously have a Peyton shopping problem. I love buying her clothes,hair bows,etc. Yes I had a girl before but when I had Caitlyn I was a single mama and dressing her was mostly through hand me downs-3 boys later and then Peyton. I know i have a problem but I am savy ! I usually only buy on clearance, have a coupon,buy ebay,thrift shop etc. So although I buy alot I dont spend alot. Anyway I was shopping at gymboplace.com (its a community of people who sell their used gymboree clothing) I came accross the brand Matilda Jane and oh my !!!! I did my research and they very rarely have sales and on ebay a used outfit will cost as much as if I bought it new UGH UGH UGH-so what does one do ? Yes I splurged ughhh I bought Peyton an outfit UGHHHH-dont ask which one cause I cant remember there were too many to choose -I convinced myself I can make the money back by reselling it on ebay when we are done-so patiently or not so patiently waiting for the postman
here is the website if you have a girl I suggest you stay away lol

1 comment:

GuildWars2Items said...

I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches c9 gold, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away c9 online gold, Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there buy c9 gold.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take scarlet blade gold, but by the moments that take our breath away scarlet blade gold. I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty scarlet blade gold.