Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dreaming of a white Christmas.............





Snow,Snow,Snow I cant remember the last time we got this much snow.Thankfully I knew the storm was coming and I hit target friday night to stock up on snow boots,gloves,hats etc. We love love love the snow however I live on a dead end,well my driveway lives on the dead end along with one other house and guess what? They never ever plow us ,so john usually shovels the street but theres just way too much out there. Three phone calls to the town so hopefully we will get plowed if not we will all be out there shoveling the street (meaning the D'angelos because that other house this effects well they are elderly and we are not letting them).

1 comment:

my life, my loves! said...

Love it!! Wished we lived across the street!! Looks like you guys had so much fun!!