Monday, June 8, 2009

Update no Update

There really is no update its been over a month now since the courts stopped hearing abandonment cases out of Addis and there really is no end in sight, How am I doing? Its very strange how at peace I am right now. I don't have that crazy cant do anything feeling.I guess cause there really is nothing I can do. I'm not sure how long I will feel this way maybe tomorrow I will be pulling my hair out but for now I am okay and dreaming about the day Peyton is in our arms

2 comments:

mommy and daddy love Luca!! said...

Praying, dreaming, hoping, wishing and more and more praying that the day will be soon!

You have shown incredible grace during this very difficult time.
((HUGS))

GuildWars2Items said...

You laugh at me for being different, but I laugh at you for being the same Maple Story Mesos, the past is gone and static. Nothing we can do will change it MapleStory Mesos The future is before us and dynamic. Everything we do will affect it Maple Story Mesos.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take scarlet blade gold, but by the moments that take our breath away scarlet blade gold. I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty scarlet blade gold.